SERVPRO of Haverhill
We are seeking a creative, team-oriented Marketing Support Coordinator to add to our growing Marketing department. This candidate will perform supportive marketing administrative tasks related to daily activity, design marketing materials for select campaigns and general marketing pieces as needed, as well as maintain Franchise web and social sites.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Conduct “center-of-influence” (COI) facility and key account research
- Set-up, manage and participate in Franchise marketing and community involvement events
- Provide documentation of ROI on events and select campaigns through an internal tracking system
- Designing various collateral pieces for marketing campaigns, including social media ads
- Assist and coordinate community events
- Maintain and grow all social media channels through scheduled posts and crafted campaigns
Necessary Experience and Skill Set:
- Experience with sales and marketing support
- Superb customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Knowledge and proven experience of Adobe products (preferably In-Design, Photoshop, Spark, Premiere) and the ability to produce ads, flyers, postcards, newsletters, etc.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Creativity and the willingness to help develop integrated campaigns
- Associate/bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Please submit resume with cover letter to Jodi Feil, Sales & Marketing Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com